EVERY STRUCTURAL ENGINEER WILL CONFIRM THAT CONCRETE IS JUST TOO HEAVY
Ready mixed concrete has been a dominant construction material since the end of the 19th century, and is second only to water in worldwide consumption by volume.
Concrete’s excessive weight and inconsistent texture is due to the uneven distribution of gravel aggregate. This makes it vulnerable to cracking and deterioration, especially under the chemical influence of water, acids, and other common environmental stressors. GEM-TECHTM resolves these issues, and more, as shown in the comparisons below.
- At least 53% cheaper
- Fully homogenous mixture for consistent strength and density throughout
- 53% to 75% far greater weight to strength ratio
- 28% lighter, eliminating “dead weight”
- Self-compacting: no compaction, vibrating or tamping necessary
- No heavy gravel to purchase or transport
- On-site, on-demand production
- Excellent durability – will not crack
- Can be pumped vertically and horizontally in excess of 100 feet
- Completely fireproof
- Impervious to moisture
As well as delivering improvements in all key areas, GEM-TECHTM is also extremely cost effective.